The Hamilton Gay Men’s Chorus team has now been created for the Scotiabank AIDS Walk for Life Hamilton, which takes place on Sunday, September 23rd at Pier 4 Park. Registration starts at 11:00 (to submit cash and cheque donations), and the walk begins at noon.
Please consider registering to walk with the HGMC team. To do so:
- Go to http://hamiltonaidswalk.wordpress.com/
- Click the “Register NOW!” button
- Under New Walkers click “Sign up to Walk”
- Accept the waiver
- Important: Click “Join a team“
- Search by team name (“Hamilton Gay Men’s Chorus”)
- Select the radio button by our team name and click “Next”.
Follow the remaining directions to register, set up your online sponsorship page, and invite people to sponsor you. You can also request a paper sponsorship form, which you will need if people pay by cheque. The easiest thing is for people to sponsor you online using a credit card.
I’m looking forward to walking with members and supporters of the Hamilton Gay Men’s Chorus in support of this worthy cause! I personally am walking in memory of my brother.
Michael W, VP, HGMC